Sunday, March 2, 2008

Trenton's 2nd birthday party

Trenton's 2nd birthday party was a huge success! The clubhouse proved to be the ideal place for a big party. All the little kids, their parents, some friends, and us 4 grandparents had a wonderful time. The food was healthy, varied and plentiful. The guests had cupcakes and Trenton had his very own cake and cupcake tower! The pictures tell quite a story - in his own words: In the picture above - Here comes my cake. I saw Mommy making it this morning and I've been looking forward to it all day!
It was easy to blow out the candle.
Mmmmm, my first bite.
Yea, this is fun. I'm just getting started.
Ok, that's one cupcake...
The blue cupcake can be next.
Yup, it's good, too.
Oh yea, green is next.
I'll just lick the yellow frosting
All done! Thanks Mommy and Daddy for letting me have my fill of birthday cake.


No comments: