Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Visit to Howell

The lighting was so interesting on this picture I had to include it even though the subjects aren't looking at the camera. John, Jason and I had fun in Howell on Thursday. We were even able to visit with Jim for a while in the afternoon. Sheryl left around 4 pm to attend her class at Monmouth. From there she was going to a party. I'll bet the ladies enjoyed the homemade truffles she brought. Daddy Jim was in charge.
Oliver climbs on his toy and bounces. He climbs on everything. We were thrilled to see him take a few steps!
Trenton and Oliver play quite nicely alongside each other. The house was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Oliver is fascinated with the tree.

Trenton's dancing along to "Monster Mash". He is learning a lot at preschool and having fun, too.
How about this picture - 4 guys fishing :-) !!!!

1 comment:

Jim said...

The camera's working very well!

Glad you guys could all come down and spend some time here, and that I could be home for the afternoon.
Those boys love your visits!