
About 17 inches of snow fell from 7:30 PM on Tuesday until 8:30 PM on Wednesday on top of the 9 inches or so we had on Saturday.

It sure was nice to see the sun come out this morning even though it was about 25 degrees with 20 mile an hour gusts. Our garbage can was practically buried up at the street. There was no mail delivery or garbage pick up yesterday.

The birdbaths are almost completely buried. Next time I can walk out back without the snow going up to my knees I'll measure the height of the birdbath pedestals.


Jason worked on snow removal for 3 hours. I was out for 1.5 hours taking pictures and shoveling a path on the deck so we can feed the birds. John continues to recuperate from knee surgery.


Wonder how long it will be before we see our lawn again?

Being situated directly in the bend of Winding Way means the plow puts more at the end of our driveway. Or at least it seems that way to us...

Deer made these tracks like they usually do. We're looking forward to Trenton's next visit. He loves to play in the snow :-)
Good thing we're not leaving for Florida for a few weeks. I'm ready to start getting ready, I'll do it all indoors for now.
1 comment:
I love that nice, crisp path on the sidewalk! If only my shoveling were as efficient and clean-looking as that snow blower.
Post a Comment