
While Jim was successfully completing the Oil Creek, Titusville, PA 100K trail run on Saturday evening cheered on by John and Jason, I was braving the cool, windy weather with Carolyn to watch Chrysanne cheer. She did an excellent job!

Chrysanne kept her hands warm inside the sleeves of her shirt.

Our football team won big. It was a lopsided score.

Their routines are much different than even when Jim was in football. It's more dance and athletic moves now. They were very entertaining and impressive. I sure am glad I was finally able to see Chrysanne cheer. I still remember how cute she was 6 years ago when, as a second grader, they cheered to "Hey Mickey". She performed it for me at home.That song sticks in your head ;-)
1 comment:
Cool photos. I didn't know it was a night game. It always was fun to play under the lights! Nice profile pic, too. Blog looks great.
Post a Comment