This year we had good weather (some of the time) for our visit with Linda and Tony. It was fun and good exercise to walk to the pier and see somebody catch a Spanish mackerel.
The wind was blowing out of the west but we still had a nice walk on the beach.
This is one of the nicest sand castles I've ever seen. We had an excellent seafood dinner at a local restaurant and were lucky enough to be eating (indoors) when it rained.
2 comments:
Heheh is that Dad's sandal in the picture he took?
Is that a cattle egret in the first photo?
Nice sandcastle!
Mom, got your text about Duma Key. Fun one, right? It must have been sort of surreal to finish it IN THE KEYS. If I read it at night with the sound of the waves outside, I would have been freaked out!
Post a Comment