
I visited with Sheryl, Trenton and Oliver while Jim, John and Jay played and watched basketball at my house. It was a breezy, chilly day but nice to be outside with jackets on. This was the first time I could take outdoor pics of the wonderful new home. Home, not house; truly, this will be a wonderful place for the boys to grow up.

While Trenton was busy elsewhere, Oliver and I had fun outside.

The clubhouse and sandbox will be set up soon.

It's going to be fun to see what grows. There are many flowers and rose bushes.

It was fun to watch two titmice get seeds from the new birdfeeder from Greatgrandma and peck on them in the rhododendron bush just outside the dining room window.

This is a nice view from across the cul-de-sac.

Hmmm, what should I play with first?

Oh, my scooter for sure!

We took a quick trip to the playground at the school where Trenton will go to kindergarten in September. Trenton is in the background above, right above Oliver's head.

Sheryl takes great close-ups. Oliver poses better for her than for me.

"Whoa, too high for you, little guy!"

It's a great playground with lots to do.

Jim returned home in time to cook an excellent vegetarian dinner for guests that evening and I headed home after a fun day.
2 comments:
I know you had fun spending a full day with the boys when they say, "Hey, Grandma" when addressing me the next day. :-)
Nice exterior pictures! Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment